This stunning artwork was created by Thai illustrator, Rukkit Kuanhawate, who received his degree in Art Education from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. He’s interested in print design, illustration, graphic design, typography and music graphics. Rukkit is also part
of ‘B.O.R.E.D crew’, a very active team of young Thai graphic designers, too.
★ Here’s a set of 12 questions I asked Andrew about his work, including his Top 3 design tips at the end. There’s a selection of his work scattered throughout this article for you to view. Here goes…
1. Tell Design Soak Magazine readers about yourself. What motivates you?
Hi I’m Graphic Designer become Street Artist since 2012 Spray, Colors, Animal, Toy and everything is my motive.
2. When did you first start illustrating? Where did it all begin?
I start work street art since 2012 at BACC (Bangkok Art & Culture Centre) Group wall paint call “FOR” be persuaded by P7(Thai street Artist).
3. How did you ‘find your own style’? Have you always used the same illustration methods?
My work and style come from the solution. I do not want to cut a stencil blog frequently, thus creating a template for this particular function. The structure is not much just straight lines and curves with the work the way they should be structured constraints. And developed by Color Add And the pattern.
4. Tell us about your creative process. How do you work?
The first thing to look for inspiration before. What if I want to build a work. Structures, of things such as what I do. Animals, as they know that they can build up a template thought it was me.
5. What is the biggest inspiration for fresh ideas?
Do something new and different. Do not follow what others have already made.
6. Do you find it easy or hard to create new work?
Be difficult or easy to believe. If we do things I never thought possible, and we succeeded. It would be very proud of yourself and know the pros and cons for the process to be fixed in the next time.
7. What is the best part of your job?
Exotic structure that limits it even more fun and challenging. Working like the LEGO play.
8. Adversely, what is the worst part of it?
Disadvantages of working Since I just started working for 2-3 year skill to control spray has not much When I work used time for a while.
9. Apart from illustration, what other creative fields are you involved in?
Yes another Street art I work Graphic Design, I like printing, Typography.
10. Do you have any plans for the future of your creative work?
I do not always make the most. Try to be able to do it.
11. What is inspiring your work at this moment in time?
This moment time I wanna do new style mix with my template for chance look same work after year.
12. What is top 3 tips for the Design Soak Magazine readers?
1 Do different thing.
2 Try to do something difficult.
3 Hard working.
Thanks for answering the 12 questions Rukkit! We hope you continue to create new works of art in the future…
Further Information // “Exclusive Interview with Illustrator Rukkit Kuanhawate” // All the images shown within this post are Copyright Rukkit Kuanhawate.