This article is about patterns: very useful tools for a web design or simply for any type of digital art, including Photoshop and wonderful 3D. A pattern (especially a quality one) can answer a lot of questions:
- do you need a background?
- do you need a texture for a book or a wall?
- do you need a new tablecloth?
- do you like to… whatever?
You need good, quality, high-res patterns! Absolutely for free. Yes, it’s the next Filter Forge freepack – 7 absolutely free patterns, which you can adjust and get a lot more than 7!
In this bundle you will find 7 patterns: Circle pattern, Dogs, Escher Cube, Pins, Sequins, Sixties Swirl, Tartan, Waves and Wrapping paper. Each of these patterns has a Settings tab (where you can adjust the colors of the background and main items of the pattern, the number of repeats, the degree of chaos in your pattern) providing a great variety of patterns absolutely for free.
To install it, follow the instructions:
1. Run ‘Filter Forge Freepack 6 Setup’ file.
2. Install the plugin following the instructions of the installer.
3. Now you can use the Filter Forge Patterns Freepack – open Photoshop and select Filters -> Filter Forge -> Filter Forge Freepack 6 – Frames.
Now you can play with the Patterns Freepack as long as you like.
On this picture you can see how you can adjust a pattern (e.g. Wrapping Paper):
This is my Twitter account. I like to change backgrounds and here’s my new one:
Have fun with Filter Forge Freepacks and don’t forget to join our Facebook page: here you can find a lot of useful links, contests, latest news about upgrades and special offers, and also you can post your artworks on our wall.
PS. There is a 55% summer discount now on all the versions of Filter Forge on the site.